This is a forming process in which material is passed between two or more rotating tools (rollers). During longitudinal rolling, the rolling stock is moved at an angle perpendicular to the rolling axes, without rotating around its own longitudinal axis, and travels down the gap between the rollers. It emerges as bar stock from the contra-rotating rollers. The products can be subdivided along geometric lines, i.e. into flat and profile products.
- Reduction Mill for Wire and Rod
- Rolling Mill for Flat Wire
- Rolling Mill for Profiled Wire
- Ultra-Precision Rolling Mill for Flat and Profiled Wire
- Reversing Rolling Mill for Strip and Foil (Quarto)
- Reversing Rolling Mill for Strip and Foil (Multi-Roller)
- Cladding Mill (Duo)