HISTORY

HMP HISTORY

1906

Foundation of the company by Heinrich Müller sen.

 

1911

Construction of the first rotary swaging machine

1935

The engineer Heinrich Müller jr. joins the company and expands its scope of activities

1946

Oskar Müller starts his work as design manager, his developments are reverberating to this day. The product range is exceeded, and are made suitable for other industries.

1974

Dr. – Ing. Bernhard Müller takes over the responsibility. Beginning of the expansion due to demands from the automotive industry.

1999

Dr. – Ing. Frank Müller continues the tradition in fourth generation

2001

Move to current location; foundation of HMP Umformtechnik GmbH; Entry into the serial production of components mainly for automotive customers

 

2005

Development and production of the most precise rolling mill worldwide

2006

HMP celebrates 100 years of innovation and tradition; foundation of a joint venture with the US located company Webco Industries

2009

Foundation of HMP Asia; this step brings HMP closer to one of the most important growing markets

2013

Expansion of production. The moving of HMP Umformtechnik to a new location in Pforzheim becomes more and more concrete

2014

HMP Umformtechnik GmbH moved to a new location in Pforzheim.

 

The new premises offer a significant enlargement of production space and allow improvement in logistics.

 

With this step HMP builds a base for further balanced growth.

 

  • Continuity

Our focus is on long-term success and job security combined with continuous organic growth.