Our focus is on long-term success and job security combined with continuous organic growth.
1906 Foundation of the company by Heinrich Müller sen.
1911 Construction of the first rotary swaging machine
1935 The engineer Heinrich Müller jr. joins the company and expands its scope of activities
1946 Oskar Müller starts his work as design manager, his developments are reverberating to this day. The product range is exceeded, and are made suitable for other industries.
1974 Dr.-Ing. Bernhard Mueller takes over the responsibility. Beginning of the expansion due to demands from the automotive industry.
1999 Dr.-Ing. Frank Mueller continues the tradition in fourth generation
2001 Move to current location; foundation of HMP Umformtechnik GmbH; Entry into the serial production of components mainly for automotive customers
2005 Development and production of the most precise rolling mill worldwide
2006 HMP celebrates 100 years of innovation and tradition; foundation of a joint venture with the US located company Webco Industries
2009 Foundation of HMP Asia; this step brings HMP closer to one of the most important growing markets
2013 Expansion of production. The moving of HMP Umformtechnik to a new location in Pforzheim becomes more and more concrete
2014 HMP Umformtechnik GmbH moved to a new location in Pforzheim. The new premises offer a significant enlargement of production space and allow improvement in logistics. With this step HMP builds a base for further balanced growth.